Business managers with access to the new advanced financial features can now send their clients electronic statements. This cost effective solution helps your company save time, money and most importantly receive payments more timely. PTS uses advanced technology to track when the client receives the statement and when they view individual invoices. Clients have access to a PDF version of outstanding invoices saving you from sending clients additional copies upon request.
The electronic statements feature has many advantages:
- Customize the statement text to fit the needs of your organization and save as a template
- Create and save multiple statement templates
- Track which clients have received their statement and what invoices they view or download.
- Send statements to Clients and/or the accounting departments
- Clients can download PDF copies of outstanding invoices directly from the electronic statement
- Easy for clients to forward statements to others for payment
- PTS keeps records and copies of all previously sent statements
- Pull history reports by invoice that show each time a client received a statement or viewed an invoice