Project Tracking for Litigation Support Providers Built by Industry Experts
Projects today present their own unique complex challenges. Managing tasks, people and resources efficiently are vital to deadline compliance, quality, and profits. Doculogix PTS gives you all the necessary tools to manage an efficient workflow, getting projects done accurately, on time and on budget.
- Repeatable work orders capture project specifications
- Assign client specific pricing for consistent billing
- Capture billing in real time to ensure all items are invoiced
- Easily view project milestones to ensure deadline compliance
Real Time Reporting
- Over 50 reports tailored for your specific needs
- Identify what employees are most efficient and profitable
- Identify what clients are your most and least profitable
- See a breakdown of your billable items
- Identify opportunities for quality and profit improvement
- Built-in CRM allows appointment and sales tracking
- Store notes and information per firm, client or case
- Integrated time clock ensures accurate time keeping
- Utilize deals to track and close big projects
- Integrated invoicing system allows you to partially bill projects as needed
- Split bill projects using our intuitive invoice splitter.
- Print or send invoices to clients electronically for approval
- Send paper or electronic statements to clients or accounting departments
- Use our collections ticketing system to stay on top of past due invoices
“More accurate estimates result in higher revenue for Elite. Every time anyone asks me about PTS, I always give a glowing endorsement. I can’t imagine going back to where we were.”
Brent Beers, COO
Elite Document Technology
BEST PRACTICES CONSULTING
Every license of PTS comes with our free best practice consulting from our industry experts. We’ll work with your team to create, implement and train employees on practices that fit your organization in the areas of production, sales and business management.
SUPPORT & TRAINING
We are hands-on to give your staff the skills and confidence to enhance your business operations. Your support includes set up of your EWM, and ongoing communication of new features, and updates. With onsite training, we’ll set clear goals and expectations, provide a thorough overview of departmental roles and responsibilities within each software, and leave with you feeling confident in the benefits and features of an automated system.