Last updated on April 15, 2019 to comply with GDPR.
What information do we collect?
Personal Information We Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual. The following is Personal Information we may collect from you:
- Postal address (including billing address)
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Email address
- Your company logo and company information
How We Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- To send you information we believe may be of interest to you, such as advising you of updates on the software or to inform you of upcoming events, and educational materials.
- To send you important information regarding Doculogix, Inc, changes to the terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- To send you calendar reminders, event reminders.
- To allow you to send information and documents to your clients.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Site, and our software services by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- To allow you to add friends for Doculogix Referral Program. By using this functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- To diagnose website technical problems or software bugs.
- To provide to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, payment processing, email delivery services, credit card processing, text messaging services, customer service, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock.
Doculogix, Inc may observe your activities, interactions, preferences, transactional information, and other computer and connection information (such as IP address) relating to your use of our websites and our services. We may also use log files, cookies and similar technologies to collect information about the pages you view, links you click on, and other actions you may take when accessing our websites, services, or emails.
We may use Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
As of April 15, 2019, Doculogix complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Any personal information collected about EU visitors via our websites is processed in the United States by Doculogix, Inc or by a third party acting on our behalf. When you provide personal information to Doculogix, Inc, you consent to the processing of your information in the United States. Our websites are hosted in the United States.
This website contains links to other sites and integrations with other sites that Doculogix, Inc does not own or control and whose privacy practices may differ from those of Doculogix, Inc. Please be aware that Doculogix, Inc is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our websites. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of each website that collects personal information, as their privacy statement will govern any personal information you submit to those sites. This Privacy Statement applies only to information collected by Doculogix, Inc. The inclusion of a link on the Site does not imply endorsement of the linked site by us or by our affiliates.
Doculogix, Inc. employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of information. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. Doculogix, Inc is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of information. Users of our sites are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any Doculogix websites. In order to protect you and your information, Doculogix, Inc. may suspend your use of the website, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of any Doculogix, Inc site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section herein.
We may disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Other Information We Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as:
- Browser information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Aggregated information
How We Collect Other Information
We and our third party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that our Site functions properly.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of Site users and email recipients, measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates.
- IP Address: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Site.
- From you: Information such as your location, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site.
- By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site, (for example, we may aggregated Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
How We Use and Disclose Other Information
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then, in addition to the uses listed in the “How We Collect Other Information” section above, we may use and disclose Other Information for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
Choices & Access
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt out from:
- Receiving marketing emails from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out of receiving them by contacting us at https://doculogix/contact-us/ or calling us at 888.436.2856.
- Our sharing of your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes: If you would prefer that we not share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt out of this sharing by contacting us at https://doculogix/contact-us/ or calling us at 888.436.2856.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt out as described above, we will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of our affiliates or unaffiliated third parties with which we have already shared your Personal Information. If you opt out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages.
How you can access, change or suppress your Personal Information
- If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, you may contact us at https://doculogix/contact-us/ or calling us at 888.436.2856.
In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
Use of Site by Minors
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Site.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose any sensitive personal information (defined to include: Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Site or otherwise to us.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.